Inspiration and Insights for Entrepreneurs
In the last 25 years, I have helped grow three companies from startup stage to global success. I learned lots of lessons and made lots of mistakes. I have deep empathy for entrepreneurs and leaders in the challenging growth journey.
I have spoken to audiences across the country about a variety of topics for startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs and marketers. I generously share my insights, stories and frameworks to help these great people do great things.
Audiences have told me that I’m a savvy, engaging and inspiring speaker who delivers memorable insights and creates new possibilities. I am a seasoned professional who cares about creating connection with every audience and inspiring change every time.
Recent speaking experience
In the last two years, I have spoken to thousands of people in a variety of situations.
- Main stage keynote speaker at large conferences
- Session speaker at conferences and local events
- Topical speaker inside large companies
- Workshop leader at startup incubators
- Master of ceremony at local events
- Panel leader and interviewer on stage
- Regular guest speaker at university business schools
Greg in action
In 2010, I spoke at Ignite Phoenix (a TEDx-like event). I loved this 5-minute format.
I can speak on a variety of topics related to entrepreneurship, marketing, growth and strategy.
- How to grow your startup or small business
- The journey from startup to bigger company
- Marketing strategy for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Creating your culture, purpose and mission
- Strategic planning and execution
- Personal performance, mindset and productivity
- Raising angel funding or venture capital